Join the Newcastle Greens
- Greens Announce $21 million to repair Stockton and End Seismic Testing
- Greens to Fund Wallsend Flood Works
- Rise Against Racism Forum 9th May
- Greens Senator to Visit Newcastle Thursday 11/4 to Launch Fee Free Uni and TAFE Initiative for the Hunter
- Female resilience, intersectionality and survival.
- Celebrating female resilience, intersectionality and survival
- Honeysuckle Plan Fails to Connect With City
- Massive community opposition to Asset Energy’s offshore oil and gas project
- Newcastle Greens call for climate leadership and clean politics.
- Tourism potential goes begging in Wallsend and the west
Author Archives: KateP
Michael Osborne would like to thank all of those who supported him with donations to the Movember Foundation during Movember. Below are the results. Fortunately, now that Movember is over the excess of facial hair will disappear. But it was … Continue reading
2013 Wrap Up – 2014 Newcastle’s Year of Action As 2013 draws to a close, concerned, thinking Australians have more reason than ever to stand up and become involved in political action. I urge you to get involved by … Continue reading
With the current Newcastle Council now about one year into their term the Newsletter chats with the two Greens Councillors, and Therese Doyle Michael Osborne about their experiences. Therese Doyle Laman Street, formerly Newcastle’s most beautiful street and cultural entry … Continue reading