Join the Newcastle Greens
- Female resilience, intersectionality and survival.
- Celebrating female resilience, intersectionality and survival
- Honeysuckle Plan Fails to Connect With City
- Massive community opposition to Asset Energy’s offshore oil and gas project
- Newcastle Greens call for climate leadership and clean politics.
- Tourism potential goes begging in Wallsend and the west
- Greens call on Wallsend candidates to make NSW A Safe State!
- Greens announce two strong young activists as their candidates for Newcastle and Wallsend
- John Mackenzie Announced as Greens Candidate for Newcastle
- The Inaugural Margaret Henry Lecture
Author Archives: Charlotte McCabe
Australian Greens Science spokesperson Adam Bandt MP and Greens NSW Senate candidate and Newcastle Councillor Michael Osborne have called on the Prime Minister to restore the jobs that were cut from CSIRO in Newcastle following Tony Abbott’s slashing of $111 … Continue reading
Greens MPs Adam Bandt and Senator Lee Rhiannon will join Newcastle Federal Candidate John Mackenzie in Newcastle on Friday 18th March to launch the Greens ‘Bright Ideas for Newcastle’ platform. At the first of a series of public forums in … Continue reading
MEDIA RELEASE 11 March 2016 Commenting on the news this morning that the federal government’s higher education election platform could retain the 20 percent funding cut proposed under the Abbott government, Greens NSW Senator Lee Rhiannon said: “A 20 … Continue reading
Speakers: Newcastle Greens Candidate Dr John Mackenzie- ‘Planning for resilience to create strong regions’ NSW Senator Lee Rhiannon- ‘Democratic Innovations’ Portfolios: Democracy, International Aid and Development, Local Government MP for Melbourne Adam Bandt- ‘Future Industry’ Portfolios: Arts, Employment and … Continue reading
Greens candidate for the Paterson John Brown will be joined by Greens Senate candidate Cr Michael Osborne on Clean Up Australia day to put pressure on the Liberal State and Federal governments to address pollution in the Hunter region. “For … Continue reading
CALL FOR ICE USE TO BE DECRIMINALISED – DISCUSSIONS IN NEWCASTLE
GREENS ANNOUNCE FEDERAL CANDIDATE FOR SEAT OF NEWCASTLE