Port Stephens and Newcastle residents defend local democracy.
When: Monday 8th February 6:00 to 8:00 pm.
Where: Gallipoli Legion Club; Upstairs, 3-5 Beaumont St, Hamilton (Newcastle).
- David Shoebridge, Greens NSW Upper House MP, Spokesperson on Local Government
- Kate Washington, Labor MP for Port Stephens, Shadow Minister for Hunter
- Tim Crakanthorp, Labor MP for Newcastle, Councillor on Newcastle City Council
- Therese Doyle, Greens Councillor on Newcastle City Council
- John Brown, representing Port Stephens Greens
Facilitated by Michael Osborne, Greens Councillor and Deputy Mayor, Newcastle City Council