The Boomerang Alliance of 27 national and state environment groups invites you to the Newcastle ‘Kicking the Can’ – part of a month-long information and record setting community effort in support of a national container deposit system – highlighting that 15,000 bottles and cans are landfilled or littered – every minute governments delay a decision.
We’ll kick a can for every letter and petition signature.
The media event will take place on:
10am, Thursday 18th April, Brake Block Park, Honeysuckle Dr, Civic
Join the Newcastle Greens
- John Mackenzie Announced as Greens Candidate for Newcastle
- The Inaugural Margaret Henry Lecture
- NSW State Election March 2019 Preselection
- Newcastle City Councillor, Dr John Mackenzie nominates to stand as the Newcastle Greens candidate for the next Federal election
- Greens Back Council’s Commitment to Ambitious Affordable Housing Program
- Removal of Pedestrian Mall in Hunter Street No Solution to Choked City
- After The Apology screening in Newcastle
- STOP SEISMIC TESTING OFF NEWCASTLE – Community Meeting
- Hunter Regional Greens Training
- Save the Store, Urges Greens Councillor