The Boomerang Alliance of 27 national and state environment groups invites you to the Newcastle ‘Kicking the Can’ – part of a month-long information and record setting community effort in support of a national container deposit system – highlighting that 15,000 bottles and cans are landfilled or littered – every minute governments delay a decision.
We’ll kick a can for every letter and petition signature.
The media event will take place on:
10am, Thursday 18th April, Brake Block Park, Honeysuckle Dr, Civic
Join the Newcastle Greens
- Female resilience, intersectionality and survival.
- Celebrating female resilience, intersectionality and survival
- Honeysuckle Plan Fails to Connect With City
- Massive community opposition to Asset Energy’s offshore oil and gas project
- Newcastle Greens call for climate leadership and clean politics.
- Tourism potential goes begging in Wallsend and the west
- Greens call on Wallsend candidates to make NSW A Safe State!
- Greens announce two strong young activists as their candidates for Newcastle and Wallsend
- John Mackenzie Announced as Greens Candidate for Newcastle
- The Inaugural Margaret Henry Lecture