The Boomerang Alliance of 27 national and state environment groups invites you to the Newcastle ‘Kicking the Can’ – part of a month-long information and record setting community effort in support of a national container deposit system – highlighting that 15,000 bottles and cans are landfilled or littered – every minute governments delay a decision.
We’ll kick a can for every letter and petition signature.
The media event will take place on:
10am, Thursday 18th April, Brake Block Park, Honeysuckle Dr, Civic
Join the Newcastle Greens
- After The Apology screening in Newcastle
- STOP SEISMIC TESTING OFF NEWCASTLE – Community Meeting
- Hunter Regional Greens Training
- Here’s how you can help with the Greens Newcastle Council Election campaign
- Candidate Forums for Newcastle Council Election
- GREENS LAUNCH COUNCIL CAMPAIGN TO PUT COMMUNITIES FIRST
- Newcastle Greens Fundraiser – “An Inconvenient Sequel: Truth To Power”
- The future for energy in Lake Macquarie
- After Liddell: The future for energy in Muswellbrook
- Greens commit to improving rental security for Newcastle