Join the Newcastle Greens
- Greens commit to improving rental security for Newcastle
- #cantstandby – Ending Migrant Detention in Australia
- Newcastle Greens – Campaign Planning Day, 30th October
- Crown Land Seminar – Thursday October 20th
- More bluster and bullying from Baird on the Newcastle rail rezoning
- Real Film Festival Newcvastle
- Broke Screening – 21 August
- Greens call for rail corridor protection now
- End Domestic Violence Against Women
- Voters in the Hunter will determine the final Senate seat, say Greens
Coal Seam Gas by the Numbers: ABC NewsThe ABC's data journalism project has pulled together information from dozens of sources to provide an insight into the promise and the dangers inherent in the coal seam gas rush. http://www.abc.net.au/news/specials/coal-seam-gas-by-the-numbers/
REGIONAL FORUM: NSW LONG TERM TRANSPORT MASTER PLAN
On: FRIDAY, 13th APRIL, 12.00 – 2.00 pm:
At: Newcastle Town Hall, King Street.
An opportunity to have your say on the future of transport in NSW. Representatives of Transport for NSW will attend to ensure the ideas raised feed into the Draft Plan.
Bookings essential to: email@example.com or ph: (02) 8202 2611
Note: All those concerned about maintaining the rail line into Newcastle Station, are urged to attend this NSW Govt. Forum, where there may be an announcement made about the future of the heavy rail line.