Join the Newcastle Greens
- After The Apology screening in Newcastle
- STOP SEISMIC TESTING OFF NEWCASTLE – Community Meeting
- Hunter Regional Greens Training
- Here’s how you can help with the Greens Newcastle Council Election campaign
- Candidate Forums for Newcastle Council Election
- GREENS LAUNCH COUNCIL CAMPAIGN TO PUT COMMUNITIES FIRST
- Newcastle Greens Fundraiser – “An Inconvenient Sequel: Truth To Power”
- The future for energy in Lake Macquarie
- After Liddell: The future for energy in Muswellbrook
- Greens commit to improving rental security for Newcastle
REGIONAL FORUM: NSW LONG TERM TRANSPORT MASTER PLAN
On: FRIDAY, 13th APRIL, 12.00 – 2.00 pm:
At: Newcastle Town Hall, King Street.
An opportunity to have your say on the future of transport in NSW. Representatives of Transport for NSW will attend to ensure the ideas raised feed into the Draft Plan.
Bookings essential to: email@example.com or ph: (02) 8202 2611
Note: All those concerned about maintaining the rail line into Newcastle Station, are urged to attend this NSW Govt. Forum, where there may be an announcement made about the future of the heavy rail line.