Join the Newcastle Greens
- The Inaugural Margaret Henry Lecture
- NSW State Election March 2019 Preselection
- Newcastle City Councillor, Dr John Mackenzie nominates to stand as the Newcastle Greens candidate for the next Federal election
- Greens Back Council’s Commitment to Ambitious Affordable Housing Program
- Removal of Pedestrian Mall in Hunter Street No Solution to Choked City
- After The Apology screening in Newcastle
- STOP SEISMIC TESTING OFF NEWCASTLE – Community Meeting
- Hunter Regional Greens Training
- Save the Store, Urges Greens Councillor
- Newcastle Council Bans the Bag to End Plastic Pollution
REGIONAL FORUM: NSW LONG TERM TRANSPORT MASTER PLAN
On: FRIDAY, 13th APRIL, 12.00 – 2.00 pm:
At: Newcastle Town Hall, King Street.
An opportunity to have your say on the future of transport in NSW. Representatives of Transport for NSW will attend to ensure the ideas raised feed into the Draft Plan.
Bookings essential to: email@example.com or ph: (02) 8202 2611
Note: All those concerned about maintaining the rail line into Newcastle Station, are urged to attend this NSW Govt. Forum, where there may be an announcement made about the future of the heavy rail line.