There is an additional coal export terminal planned for Newcastle Port. It is known as the Terminal 4 Project (T4). The project is currently on public exhibition and public submissions are called for by 23 April 2012.
Join the Newcastle Greens
- How to Vote Greens – Council Election 4th December 2021
- Greens shine a light on NRAS sunset clause
- Newcastle falling short on cycle network
- Newcastle’s missed opportunity to do tourism differently
- Margaret Henry Memorial Lecture
- Greens Announce $21 million to repair Stockton and End Seismic Testing
- Greens to Fund Wallsend Flood Works
- Rise Against Racism Forum 9th May
- Greens Senator to Visit Newcastle Thursday 11/4 to Launch Fee Free Uni and TAFE Initiative for the Hunter
- Female resilience, intersectionality and survival.