Join the Newcastle Greens
- Greens Announce $21 million to repair Stockton and End Seismic Testing
- Greens to Fund Wallsend Flood Works
- Rise Against Racism Forum 9th May
- Greens Senator to Visit Newcastle Thursday 11/4 to Launch Fee Free Uni and TAFE Initiative for the Hunter
- Female resilience, intersectionality and survival.
- Celebrating female resilience, intersectionality and survival
- Honeysuckle Plan Fails to Connect With City
- Massive community opposition to Asset Energy’s offshore oil and gas project
- Newcastle Greens call for climate leadership and clean politics.
- Tourism potential goes begging in Wallsend and the west
PORT STEPHENS GREENS SOCIAL DAY
On: SUNDAY, 23rd October, 12 noon – 3 pm
At: Tilligerry Habitat and Environment Centre, 2E King Albert Road, Tanilba Bay
Port Stephens Greens invites Greens members and supporters from across the Hunter to a social day on the 23rd October 2011 at Tilligerry Habitat, Tanilba Bay.
A BBQ lunch will be followed by information on the Environment Centre (its sustainable/Straw Bale construction) and the site (a rehabilitated sand mine) and the Hunter Koala Preservation Society will present information on their work in rehabilitating and protecting Koalas in the region. A guided walk will also be on offer.
COST: Free. Please bring along a plate to share and your choice of BBQ fare and beverage
RSVP: or for more information, contact Caitlin, 4982 4880 or: firstname.lastname@example.org