The Greens have moved to break the political deadlock on climate action, writing to all the key politicians proposing that we adopt Professor Garnaut’s suggestion of a two year interim scheme with a fixed price, no trading and no offsets. For more info visit: http://greensmps.org.au/content/breaking-cprs-deadlock
Join the Newcastle Greens
- Margaret Henry Memorial Lecture
- Greens Announce $21 million to repair Stockton and End Seismic Testing
- Greens to Fund Wallsend Flood Works
- Rise Against Racism Forum 9th May
- Greens Senator to Visit Newcastle Thursday 11/4 to Launch Fee Free Uni and TAFE Initiative for the Hunter
- Female resilience, intersectionality and survival.
- Celebrating female resilience, intersectionality and survival
- Honeysuckle Plan Fails to Connect With City
- Massive community opposition to Asset Energy’s offshore oil and gas project
- Newcastle Greens call for climate leadership and clean politics.