“I’m not a great supporter of many environmental policies, but I’ll be voting Green on Saturday because the party’s got it right on the biggest issue in town.” Michael Duffy, Sydney Morning Herald, 11 September 2008.
The link to Michael Duffy’s blog is http://blogs.smh.com.au/urbanjungle/2008/09/vote_green_for.html#comments
Question. Look also at the comments posted by readers and assess them on knowledgeablity, thoughtfulness and standard of expression. Do they tend to agree with Michael Duffy or not?
Join the Newcastle Greens
- Greens Announce $21 million to repair Stockton and End Seismic Testing
- Greens to Fund Wallsend Flood Works
- Rise Against Racism Forum 9th May
- Greens Senator to Visit Newcastle Thursday 11/4 to Launch Fee Free Uni and TAFE Initiative for the Hunter
- Female resilience, intersectionality and survival.
- Celebrating female resilience, intersectionality and survival
- Honeysuckle Plan Fails to Connect With City
- Massive community opposition to Asset Energy’s offshore oil and gas project
- Newcastle Greens call for climate leadership and clean politics.
- Tourism potential goes begging in Wallsend and the west