“I’m not a great supporter of many environmental policies, but I’ll be voting Green on Saturday because the party’s got it right on the biggest issue in town.” Michael Duffy, Sydney Morning Herald, 11 September 2008.
The link to Michael Duffy’s blog is http://blogs.smh.com.au/urbanjungle/2008/09/vote_green_for.html#comments
Question. Look also at the comments posted by readers and assess them on knowledgeablity, thoughtfulness and standard of expression. Do they tend to agree with Michael Duffy or not?
Join the Newcastle Greens
- Greens announce two strong young activists as their candidates for Newcastle and Wallsend
- John Mackenzie Announced as Greens Candidate for Newcastle
- The Inaugural Margaret Henry Lecture
- NSW State Election March 2019 Preselection
- Newcastle City Councillor, Dr John Mackenzie nominates to stand as the Newcastle Greens candidate for the next Federal election
- Greens Back Council’s Commitment to Ambitious Affordable Housing Program
- Removal of Pedestrian Mall in Hunter Street No Solution to Choked City
- After The Apology screening in Newcastle
- STOP SEISMIC TESTING OFF NEWCASTLE – Community Meeting
- Hunter Regional Greens Training